Popular Posts

Sunday Reflections

Source

Today has been great. Sometimes you just have those Sundays where you get that Sunday feeling. You know, where it's just a totally relaxing day spent with your family, eating great food, enjoying a walk in super nice weather outside and even pampering yourself a little. For some people, Sunday is their favorite day, but for me it can be a hit or miss. Sometimes they make me feel so sluggish and tired, and sitting inside all day makes me get a headache. Plus I always plan Sundays in as a day for homework, which can suck of course, but not today. Today was amazing so far and it's not even over yet. I made a to do list this morning and so far I ticked most things of my list. I spent a few hours in bed this morning watching some F1 on the BBC (isn't Max Verstappen something? I'll always support a follow dutchie), before having a big brunch and start revising for my Statistics exam coming Thursday. Even though the subject sucks, even that wasn't so bad. My mum and I walked along the river for a good hour in the sunshine and we are going out for dinner tonight. And now I'm writing this post while enjoying some chocolate and a cup of tea. Life's truly good at the moment.

Can I just apologize though for being absent these past few weeks? I don't know, I'm having a lot of trouble finding the motivation and ideas to blog. Do any of you have any tips on how to write blog posts consistently? I think I have the most trouble with taking pictures for the blogpost. I don't know why exactly, but I just have a hard time picking up my camera and finding the right ways to take the photos I want to take. Maybe I should schedule in a certain amount of time where I take all the pictures for the week ahead?

Anyway, you didn't miss much in these past few weeks. I played some floorball for the first time on Thursday and really liked it. I think I'll try it more often. I'm also planning on doing some more lessons at my local gym, like zumba, pilates or yoga.
I'm also really busy with uni. Next week I have a test and two assignments to hand in and the work is really starting to built up. It's slowly driving me crazy and I feel like I should really start planning a little bit more. I think a few hours in the library are due soon, maybe I'll schedule in a full day of studying.

So how has everyone else's week been? Did you do anything fun?
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. I know what you mean about Sundays, they have so much expectations but sometimes I just get bored!
    Your day sounds lovely, there really isn't anything better than a good family day :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same. It probably sounds weird but sometimes I'm definitely looking forward to monday again, but most of the times Sundays are good too though. It was lovely :) It's so nice to catch up with friends and family on weekends don't you think?

      Love, Eline

      Delete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.