Popular Posts

25 facts about me

I thought it would be time to write about a few things you don't know about me. I haven't been blogging for long and I thought it would be a nice way to introduce myself to all of you. I love hearing about other bloggers random facts about themselves. Now it's time to try it for myself. Let's go.

(I have to say it's really hard to come up with 25 interesting facts about myself, but I hope these are ok).

1. I wear glasses all the time.  I've never owned contact lenses, though I'm thinking of buying some for a holiday that's coming up.

2. I hate clipping my toe nails, even the thought of it makes my skin crawl *shivers*

3. I'm completely addicted to tea in general, but one kind in particular. It's called autumn storm and is basically a blend of apple and cinnamon. It comes out only in autumn here, so I buy it in bulk and stock up for the entire year.




4. I'm a dog person. We had a Golden Retriever up until last Christmas, when she became so ill we had to let her sleep in.

5. People normally don't consider me small, but in actual fact I'm only 5'2.

6. I favour bananas when they have brown spots on them. I'm probably the only one. Everyone else thinks it's gross.

7. I have a massive sweet tooth and would probably eat chocolate all the time if I could.

8. I'm currently doing a degree in Human Geography and am a second year student at Utrecht University.

9. My all time favourite tv show is The Great British Bake Off. I could honestly watch that every single week for the rest of my life if I could. 

10. I failed my driving test six times. From the second time onwards I got so nervous I just couldn't pass, though I'd like to believe that it's harder to pass a driving test in the Netherlands then anywhere else. I did pass my theory test the first time though.

11. I had my first kiss when I was nineteen in a club in Budapest with an Irish guy.

12. One of the most special trips I've been on was an exchange to Saint Petersburg with some Russian geography students. It was amazing to discover a culture that is so different from my own.


13. My full name is very posh: Elisabeth Petronella

14. I'm kind of a nerd. I love studying and organizing and any kind of planning.

15. Stationary is my life.

16. I have a really bad taste in music. I listen to anything cheesy and poppy. I honestly feel quite embarrassed when people ask about my favourite music. 

17. I hate putting myself in the spotlight and am a real introvert.

18. I have had quite an obsession with anything British since the age of twelve and it has always been my dream to live in Great Britain one day.

19. I will never pass up a trip to London.

20. I have actually not mentioned this yet, but my nationality is Dutch and although I have been obsessed with anything British from the age of twelve I'm still a real nationalist at heart and I won't pass up an opportunity to cheer my country on and celebrate it's traditions.

21. My obsession is watching sports on tv. I probably know more about football than my brother and dad do.

22. My favourite time of the year is the period between October and December. I love everything about autumn: the leaves, spices, pumpkins, anything christmassy. 

23. I'm a real homebody and don't like going out to party at all. That being said I'm also a morning person all the way.

24. I've never been drunk and don't plan on getting drunk anytime soon either.

25. I'm a book worm at heart and can't help to always have a book with me. I like to read as a way to relax, which means it isn't likely you will see me with some literate novel, though I would love to make it through Rory Gilmore's list of literary books one day. 


So these were some facts about me. I hope you liked them and I might do another one of these sometime in the fuut

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.