Popular Posts

Happy New Year


I already wished you a happy new year last night. I remember doing it twice actually. But as I've been wishing everyone I know in real life a happy new year today, I thought why not do it once more on here too. So here I am. I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2016 and may it be fabulous.

In the past week I have been thinking what i want from 2016 and I feel like what I really need to do this year is figure myself out. I need to think about myself this year. Do all the things I always wanted to do and figure out what my ambitions are. What do I want from life? What is my dream job and how am I going to get it? I think this blog will be a big part in the discovery of myself this year too and I hope you will all go along on this journey with me. 2016 will be my discovering year.

So far 2016 has been good to me. I already finished reading my first book of 2016, had a few cups of tea, had the most amazing cake, written a blog post and spend some good quality time with family.

And hopefully the rest of the year will be even better. 

I thought I would start the year of with a bang by trying to blog everyday in January and also doing the thirty days of yoga camp from Yoga With Adrienne. So that is what I'm doing for the rest of January. It is something I want to do all year long, challenge myself to do the best I can do and learn more skills.

I won't go in to too much detail, because I planned to write my new year's resolutions post tomorrow. I hope you look forward to them. I also a lways love reading about other people's resolutions. So please share your goals and dreams for 2016 in the comments below.

Have a lovely day (and year).


You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Looks like you're off with a very productive start! Happy New Year :D -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.