Popular Posts

My goals & dreams for 2016



Normally I don't really care for new year's resolutions. I make a few half-assed ones and abandon them about a week in. This year however I've been thinking thoroughly about what I want to do in 2016 and what I want to change. I think I have come up with goals that are actually doable. Like I shared yesterday the main thing I want to think about in 2016 is myself. I want to figure out my career path and who I am and I feel like these goals will tie in with that main goal quite nicely.
These are my goals for this year:

Become more aware of what I'm eating
The amount of crap we eat on a regular day is extremely big. We eat tons of packaged foods that are full of shit and calories. Most of the time you don't even know what you are eating, so this year I want to become more aware of that and start eating more healthy foods.

Start working out more
Last year I joined a sports club and I love it. This year my goal is to become even more involved and start training twice a week instead of one. I also really want to start doing Yoga.

Start dating and talking to guys
I realize that if I ever want to find my soulmate, I need to put myself out there more. I want to become more confident in talking to guys and get more experience. I already signed up to an online dating site and I'm also on Tinder of course. Let's see what will happen.

Grow my blog
I feel so motivated to blog right now. I want to develop my blogging voice this year and hopefully grow my numbers at the same time. I would also really like to do a redesign at some point.

Work on my CV
This is one of the biggest goals of this year for me. My CV definitely needs some work. There isn't much on it now and I want to do some fun things this year to put on there.

Make a five year plan
A five year plan ties in with my plans to work on my CV and figure out my career path. It will be good to start thinking in long time plans rather than short term plans.

Drink more water
An obvious goal and probably on everyone's list is to drink more water. One of my best friends actually drinks a lot of water and she looks so good and fresh-faced.

What are your new year's resolutions or goals?

You may also like:

4 comments

  1. tehhehe I made a Tinder account during review/finals week :P ah, so many ways to procrastinate. // I quite like the design of your blog, but I'm excited to see what you have in store! // oh dear, thinking about the future o.o I hope to make a major plan for college, so that'll be more of a 2 year plan :) // My resolution for the year is more of a mantra, which is to stay curious! Happy New Year :D -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I'm thinking of changing my design again, but we shall see. I'm not totally satisfied with it yet. Yeah, I made a major plan last year, but that is out of the window again and now I have to make a new one.
      That is a really good new years resolution. I hope you will have an amazing year.

      Love, Eline

      Delete
  2. Good luck with these!! I just want to try and eat as clean as possible and keep working hard in my job. I moved around a lot last year and am feeling settled and content at the moment :-) Lucy, aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I have no idea how if I'm even going to make all these resolutions, but we shall see.

      I hope you will have an amazing 2016.
      Love, Eline

      Delete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.