Popular Posts

Saturday Blog Share #4



Hi, Hey, Hello. Long time no see. How has everyone been doing? I'm so sorry for not having been online all that much. I know it's not really an excuse, but I hit a total slump this week. I wasn't up for anything and I have so many half-assed drafts in my post from this week alone that it's kind of crazy. And then yesterday was all but a lost day as my best friend got the news that her father was worsening and it was all just terribly sad and awful. If you are reading this, I hope you are doing ok. So yeah anyway, I thought why not share a bit of positivity in between a lot of sadness by sharing a few of my favorite reads from the last couple of weeks. It's been ages since I did a post like this. Time to share the love.

I loved reading about how living in another culture can change you.

Racism is still a thing today. We should all just embrace who we are.

How to drag yourself out of a slump.

These photos are the best thing about mornings.

Olivia shared some amazing restaurants in The Hague and Rotterdam that I'm dying to try out.

Blogging is not as glamorous as people think.

We can all be an Everyday princess.

30 things to say yes to for the best day of your life. And a few things to say no to too.

I definitely belong to this Granny Generation as Emma puts it.

These tips on finding your dream job are so helpful!

This post proves that it's perfectly ok to be single and a spinster.

Rhianna shared a guide to Google Analytics and it's been entirely helpful.

It's nice and refreshing to read something purely happy for once.

But at the same time it's also important to show a different side of life in blogging: sadness and loss.

I desperately want to visit Cinque Terre again after reading this beginner's guide.

I hope you'll have enough to read after this. I had so many awesome reads saved up for this that it turned in a long one. I hope you'll enjoy. Lastly, I'll leave you this super cute video my mum found on Facebook. I don't know if you've seen it, but it's seriously cute.

Have a lovely weekend. Tell me how your week has been in the comments.


You may also like:

23 comments

  1. Awww Eline thank you so much :D I'm so glad it made you happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading these posts/blogs. Thank you so much for including me, you're amazing. xx

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me in this Eline! I'm really in need of some new inspirational blogs to read too so thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
    Lily x
    jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including me Eline! I'm so happy you liked my post :D looking forward to reading the rest of the blogs you enjoyed!
    Amy x
    amyrosethoughts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice idea for people like me who love reading other people's blogs and discovering new ones too ♥

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. I love writing these and returning some of the love

      Delete
  7. Lovely idea & I think it takes a particular strength & resilience to share positivity even when one might not be feeling at their best! Sending you lots of love & best wishes. I think we all get into the slump sometimes, we're only human! :) But definitely a time to take stock. Hope you're feeling much better! Ana xxx

    www.namastefromananya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. a month later and I'm still in that slump, but I'm slowly crawling out and I have tons of inspiration again. How are you?

      Delete
  8. "30 things to say yes to" - that's amazing!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    http://jesandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I discovered her blog. She has become a firm favourite over the past month.

      Delete
  9. This is such a great post! It made me discover new blogs which I now consider as hidden gems! Thank you for sharing :)

    Angelie // Tagaytay Roadtrip 2016: Picnic Grove, Tagaytay City

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo lots of good links here, time to have a good read on my Sunday evening! :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are all worth your time. Thank you

      Delete
  11. Gonna check out of all these links just now - thank you for sharing :)

    Thanks for the comment on my latest post. That city break to Lisbon sounds exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I'm so excited for Lisbon :)

      Delete
  12. So many amazing links, thanks so much for sharing! Was so in love with Michelle of Daisy Butter's post about being asian and being a Blogger as well!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that. It's great to hear other bloggers opinions sometimes.

      Delete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.