Popular Posts

50 of My Favourite Blogs


This past month and a half I've been welcomed by the blogging community in the best way possible. I feel like I made connections left and right and discovered some of the most wonderful blogs in the universe. I often gush about them to my friends, even if they don't understand what I'm talking about. With this post, I can finally do something back to all those lovely people. If you are the same and love to discover new blogs, I encourage to check the ones out below. They are all seriously awesome.

It was so hard to choose only 50 blogs. I think I follow about 500 blogs on bloglovin, if it's not more, so you can imagine how hard it has been to choose only 50. There are many blogs that I love and not all have made it on the list. I might have to make another one soon. However all blogs on this list have a special place in my heart and you can be sure that I try to read these as often as I can. Out of my top 50, there are a few that have a special place in my heart and I wrote a little something extra about them. I hope you enjoy.







Emily's recipes are to die for. I have made many of them already and so far not one was a miss. A particular favourite is the recipe for Sally's Apple and Cinnamon Swirl Cake. Honestly if you ever need a simple, easy to make recipe that taste amazing, I'd 100% recommend checking out her blog. As she was a student up till a year ago, you can be sure that they are budget friendly too. Of course she also has an amazing lifestyle session.





Audrey is someone I discovered on tumblr a few years back and I've been in love with her blog ever since. Brunch at Audreys is a lifestyle and student blog and one where I'll happily be browsing for ours. She takes the most dreamy photos and is an amazing writer. She's honestly such an inspiration to me and I love to visit her blog whenever I can. She also leaves the most wonderful comments. Thank you again. Can we become blogging friends?




Rosie is the sweetest person I know and one with the most amazing blogs in the world. She's the reason I've started blogging myself and the reason I got into reading blogs at all. I can't even remember how I discovered her, but I do know that I've checked her blog daily ever since. It's been lovely to follow along with her life over the past few years. I'm embarrassed to say this, but I have honestly read every single blog post she has ever posted. And she is my all time favourite blogger.


I don't know if I'll ever be able to read all of her posts, because she has posted so many in the past few years that she's been blogging. However, whenever I have the change I love to have a scroll through Michelle's blog. Somehow whenever I visit her blog, I end up staying for hours. I've loved following along with her time in Hong Kong and I can't wait what she'll be up to when she moves back to England.



I only recently discovered this blog, but it's fast becoming an absolute favourite. Ella is such an amazing artist. I don't know what it is, but her art just touches me. Especially her Without Her series. Those drawings make me cry every single time. She's such an inspiration. I can't believe what she had to go through these past 6 month and still she keeps standing strong. Love her and her blog.









Another one of the more popular bloggers, but again an absolute dream. I can relate to everything she posts and I absolutely adore her lists. Also her fashion posts are so useful to me, since she's exactly the same size as me and has about the same body figure. I'm always struggling with what to wear and she's helped me out massively.






Oh what can I say about this blog. Every post she writes is awesome. I love to visit her blog whenever I can. It's just such a down to earth blog. She seems like the person who could be my friend in real life. And it's very refreshing to read a blog by someone who is also living alone. It's nice to have something in common.



Liza is such a lovely person. It's so awesome what she's doing, discovering the world and studying in the most unlikely places. I love reading about her experience in Abu Dhabi and now in Ghana. She's the kind of adventures person, I wish I was. And maybe I can be. Her insights on some of life's most difficult questions are very refreshing to read and I agree with her on many fronts.








Freya has an amazing blog. It must be so rewarding to have a job like she has and she captures the most beautiful things on her camera. If you've never read Freya's blog, then it's definitely the time to pay a visit now. Her photographs are to dream of. Whenever I need inspiration, I make sure I visit Nishaantishu and I come back with lots of new ideas. If I have to name a photography idol she'd be it.






What can I say about Katie's blog that hasn't already been said a million times? She's probably one of those bloggers that everyone looks up to. I certainly do. I wish I had guts like her. She writes some amazing creative pieces and the passion she has for adventure, makes me want to up and leave my own ordinary life. If you ever need to escape the slur of daily life, she's your person.

44. Snug







What Freya's blog is for photography inspiration, Amy's blog is for writing. Her writing is absolutely wonderful and I can't help but dream away with her lovely blog posts. This is the writing I wish I could do, so whimsical and beautiful. I don't think I have a feeling for it like she does though. I honestly read her blog like a book.

Tell me what your favourite blog is in the comments. I always love to discover new ones.

You may also like:

22 comments

  1. Eline you are the sweetest, thank you for including me and your kind words! I have also just discovered some amazing blogs so I really appreciate you putting this list together :)

    Liza xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely deserve everything I said about your blog. Absolutely adore it. Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment :)

      Love, Eline

      Delete
  2. you have legit no idea how much I just fangirled! You are so sweet and this has made my day! And I'M ON THE SAME LIST AS KATIE AND HANNAH AND ROSIE AND SO MANY OF MY FREAKING BLOGING IDOLS AND I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN (in a good way) thank you so much, you are an angel :Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, they are so many of my idols too and your blog is up there among them. I love reading your amazing articles and thoughts. It's so nice to do something back :) Loved this comment!!

      Delete
  3. Elineeeeeeee you're too muchh <33 Heck yeah let's be blogging friends! I'm not always on top of what's going on in the blogosphere, especially when school is going on, but your blog posts and comments always bring a smile to my face :) I think one of my favourite posts by you is the one about finding your niche/where your blog fits in. Even before that post, I knew that that was why I loved (and still love!) your blog so much. I feel like I can really relate to the stuff you share on your blog, and it's the kind of stuff that I don't see very much elsewhere. The Internet is so saturated with personal lifestyle blogs, they all start blurring into one. Yours is not one of those :) Sending all my love!! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay, let's do it. Thank you for being the sweetest person ever. You always leave the nicest comments and this means the absolute world to me. You are definitely someone I look up to, blog wise. Sometimes I wonder if I should take my blog in a different direction with all those lifestyle blogs out there. I agree there are definitely a lot of similarities between them. However thank you so much for thinking that's not the case with mine. I love you <3 Xx Eline

      Delete
  4. I always love lists of people's favorite bloggers because I enjoy reading new blogs. Very cool. I've only he heard of a handful of these so I'll have to do some reading this weekend. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, every item on the list is amazing. Thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  5. Eline! What lovely words to say <3 I'm so happy you love reading my little online space and it means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea how happy I am you posted this! I just found so many new blogs to follow that I already love! Thank you for sharing your favourites with us.

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love them all. If I had more space yours would probably have been up there too :)

      Delete
  7. This is such a lovely idea, I'm always in search for new blogs to read! I really like how you gave little summaries for some of them too, I'll be checking out each and every one! I've just found yours today so I'll be following you on Bloglovin' and having a good read through all your posts :)
    Becky; http://www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It means the world that you take the time to read my blog. :)

      Delete
  8. These are some very lovely blog choices. I'm gonna look into them myself now ♥

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love reading posts like this! It's amazing to see fellow bloggers support one another. We are so proud to be a part of such a positive community

    M + K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love spreading the blogging love.

      Delete
  10. Oh you are so nice! Thank you for including me! 😊 Going to check out this link and found myself for inspiring blogs I don't know yet!

    love,
    Margot

    A HEARTY HOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You definitely deserve your place up there you awesome lady. I love your blog. And wow thank you for checking out my post love. Amazing.

      Delete
  11. Ahh thank you for mentioning me! I just found this through my google analytics and it made me so happy! I'm going to check out all your other suggestions too :)

    Sarah
    http://sarahschapter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this list! I'm always on the hunt for some fab new lifestyle bloggers to discover. And some of my current favourites are up there too :)

    http://blog.pollyrowan.com/

    ReplyDelete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.