Popular Posts

My Spring To-Do List


Spring is upon us! And why not celebrate that fact with a to-do list? This season always seems to fly by and this one is also about to be packed. With this list I hope to make the most of it.

1. Visit Anne Frank House
My mum and I have had plans to visit Anne Frank's house for a few years now. It's one of those places that everyone needs to visit at least once in their lifetime. I have no excuse not to go with living only 30 minutes away.

2. Go to the beach
With a bit of luck the sun will be shining and we will get a good 'blow out'. 

3. Buy a really thoughtful present for my granddad's coming birthday
He's turning 80 next week. And I just really want to get him something special as he deserves it. If anyone has any good ideas?

4. Travel to Lisbon
A trip my best friend and I have planned for April. I'm so excited!

5. Buy flowers to cheer up my home

6. Start up a new Tumblr blog
Ever since Audrey talked about having a secret tumblr blog, I've desperately wanted to start up a new one myself.

7. Go on a sunrise/sunset walk
I'm doing a photography course right now and golden hour is the best time to take photos. I want to make the most of it and actually seek them out.

8. Discover new coffee shops
As someone who is a creature of habit, I normally just go to my local Starbucks to work, but there are supposed to be some really good coffee shops around here that I need to get to know a little bit better.

9. Plan a weekend completely free
I normally work on weekends and go to uni during the week, but this means that I hardly have any days where I do absolutely nothing. I'd love to have a few days completely off-duty and use it to go exploring.

10. Learn to do Portret photography
Hopefully I will learn this in my photography course, but it's something I'd love to get better at.

11. Plan something fun for Mother's Day
In the Netherlands mother's Day is actually the third Sunday of May instead of March like the british seem to have?

12. Speak up in class
One of my biggest issues and something I'd love to get better at.

13. Spend quality time with my best friends
After such a hard time for all of us, I think we are in dire need of some fun days out and about together.

14. Just be there for my best friend
Because that's what's most important right now. 

What are your plans for spring?

You may also like:

9 comments

  1. This makes me want to plan something fun for my mom for Mother's Day as well :) Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these sound like amazing plans, Eline! I'd love to visit the Anne Frank house one day!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I desperately want to visit it, I feel like it's my responsibility as a dutch person.

      Delete
  3. I hope you're enjoying your photography course. I'm trying to get out and take more photos this spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it so far. I feel like I already learned a ton from just a few weeks. Spring is definitely a time for beautiful photos, you should give it a try.

      Delete
  4. These sound great and I hope you do all of these by the end of Spring x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm doing well so far. Managed to tick off four things already and we're only a few days into spring.

      Delete
  5. What a perfect list. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.