Popular Posts

24 More Favourite Blogs




Happy Kingsday, fellow duchies. If you don't know what that is, it's a national holiday where we celebrate the birthday of our King. Everyone is dressed in orange and goes to flee markets and festivals. I thought it would only be fitting to share a bit of love for fellow bloggers, in light of this celebratory day. I also had to have something orange as a cover photo of course.  love discovering blogs and sharing a bit of love and lately I've been discovering some amazing new ones. Most of these aren't that well known and that is because they are my favourite to read. Enjoy, and feel free to leave me your favourite blogs in the comments.




4. Ameldi


I've followed Lulu's blog for a long time already, but only discovered the true beauty of her writing a few weeks ago and promptly got an addiction of her beautiful words, thoughts and photographs. I love how she manages to capture everyday moments and make them extraordinary. I feel like I found a true gem and I'm honestly a bit in love.


Through the blog I mentioned above, I also discovered Christine's blog and holy hell: It's great. I definitely follow too little American bloggers and I love getting to know the American culture a bit more. It's so interesting. I also love to read all about her travels. I share that love.





Oh Hannah (and Stef and Grayson of course) I've been in love with the little movies you put on Youtube every single week. It's filmed in such a beautiful way and watching them just instantly calms me down. Recently, I've also been loving her blog and especially the last post she put up: a letter to her son Grayson.   




One of the few fashion blogs I follow, but she also writes lifestyle posts. I enjoy the mix of the two on her blog. It's a very modern blog, but lovely at the same time. I'm enjoying everything she writes.



16. Megfee

I've been following Meg for years and I keep getting sucked in by her beautiful writing. She herself described her writing like peeling down layers of an onion. It's extremely fitting. Half the time I don't even know what exactly she is talking about, until things suddenly dawn on me. It's beautiful, how someone can do that with words. A must read!





I'm so glad she's back. She's stopped blogging for almost a year. Before that break, I used to read her blog religiously and was absolutely obsessed with it. I've especially missed her Motivational Monday blog posts. I used to make sure I read them every morning as a kickstart to the week. It's great that they are back. I'm actually thinking of introducing something familiar to this space. It's just such a lovely and inspiring way to start the week. I'm so glad she's writing again.





You may also like:

7 comments

  1. Oh yay! You're so sweet, I'm so glad that you found my blog and that you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're so lovely, thank you for including me on this list. I didn't think anyone really read it haha! I'm loving you're blog too! :) Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so lovely. Thank you so much for including me in your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great list - there are some of my favourites on here and also quite a few I've never heard of. Thanks for including me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexandra Franzen is SO inspirational and one of my top favourites! I've also newly followed Jes+Bleu, Meg Fee, and Beside the Danube! Love this blog series; thanks for sharing! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this list -- so many new blogs to explore, and some old faves too. Thank you so much not only for mentioning me, but for your unbelievably sweet words. What a gem of a reader you are! Loving your Lisbon posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these posts, it helps me discover lots of new blogs. Definitely going to have a look through these :) xx

    www.bethanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.