Popular Posts

My Happy List #4

I miss the beach.

This week has gone by in a blurred rush of work and sunshine. Before I know it, it's 7pm and another Sunday and I realise that I still have to write about my week. It has been a really busy. Course work is really starting to pick up once more. The course I'm doing right now is supposed to be one of the toughest of my entire college career and it's really something I have to focus on right now despite also wanting to work on this blog. Apart from being busy it has also been a week full of sunshine. I've loved long sunny evenings out on terraces with friends and having the windows wide open while I work. Sadly that has all ended this weekend and we're back to it being colder than at Christmas last year. Hopefully this spell won't last long and we're back to the nice weather soon.

I have a list of things that made me especially happy this week:

1. Coming home to the puppy on Friday after a week away and her going crazy with happiness at seeing me. I guess we both missed each other.

2. That same puppy being absolutely adorable. She's learned to fetch a ball just today.

3. Eurovision full of cheesy songs and political comments, watched on the sofa with my family and a tub of ice cream. Dream life right there.

4. The amazing weather we had up until Friday. I spent a few lovely evenings out in the beer garden.

5. Max Verstappen winning the Spain GP on his debut for Red Bull this afternoon. I still can't believe it. I have been following every race since he started in the formula 1 and it's great to see a fellow dutchman doing so well. I'm a nationalist at heart really, so this is great. The whole family was cheering him on and now I can't stop watching replays. I'm just so happy for him, many great races to come.

6. This might be a little weird, but I love commuting back home by train every Friday. I had a bit of time this friday and decided to go a different route home.

7. Strawberries, Melon, Apples. Basically all the fruit.

8. The amazing comments people are leaving on here. I have realized that I don't care about the numbers my blog is attracting, but it's so nice to read lovely comments. It's definitely made me realize that I should comment on other people's blog more often too. It's definitely the most amazing feeling to get a super nice comment from someone.

9. Finding that sweet window seat spot where I can catch the last rays of sunshine of the day.

10. Getting my camera back, finally.

11. Lastly, this amazing vlog from the Michalaks. They outdo themselves week in week out. This one has to be one of my favourites. It has definitely encouraged me to do something spontaneous and creative.

Here's to another week gone by. How has your week been?


You may also like:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not my own picture though haha

      Delete
  2. Your weeks seems to have gone quickly and quite nice. I also watched Eurovision and had a lot of fun doing that and seeing everyone's tweets, haha. Also, I wish that good weather would be back already. I am missing the sun and warmness :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eurovision is great. Can't wait for next year again.

      Delete
  3. Fruit = instant happiness :) I love all fruits, but I'm a little obsessed with bananas at the moment...

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fruit just screams summer doesn't it? In winter I get so bored of it and as soon as the weather turns, it's all I'll eat.

      Delete
  4. Aw your puppy sounds adorable, would love to see some photos! I wish the sun would come back as well, it's going to be horrible and rainy this weekend too, not cool!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm back from my break, I'm definitely going to do a post dedicated to my puppy. It's all I seem to be talking about lately.

      Delete
  5. I start my summer job next week, and my commute will be a 30 minute walk if I'm going at a leisurely pace. Hopefully I'll find my commute as enjoyable as you do yours! I foresee that it'll be a great time to listen to podcasts, but the ones I follow don't upload often, or I pick and choose which episodes interest me. / I relate to #8 so much! <3 / Yay for getting your camera back :D -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still trying to get into podcasts, commuting with one seems like a great idea. Any recommendations? I feel so bad for not getting back to you all in time, but I read everything, everyone writes on here and I'm just so grateful to have you all. Can't wait to get back to photographing things again! Love, Eline

      Delete
  6. Ah puppies always make a great week, so so cute! Eurovision is always so much fun too. I keep meaning to leave more blog comments as it is always so nice when you get one. Hope your blogging break goes well too btw :)
    www.ameldi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep meaning to reply to comments. I feel like such a bad blogger for leaving them for weeks. So sorry about just getting back to you now. Eurovision was so much fun and puppies are just adorable. Can't wait to get back home and get a cuddle again. Love, Eline

      Delete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.