Popular Posts

Stop and Pause




When your world moves too fast and you lose yourself in the chaos, introduce yourself to each colour of the sunset. Reacquiant yourself with the world around your feet. Thank the air that surrounds you with every breath you take. Find yourself in the appreciation of life.

- Christy Ann Martine

I'm going on an undefined blogging hiatus. It might just be a couple of days or weeks, it might be a month or more. I'm sorry to any frequent readers who have been following my blog. I lost my inspiration and mindset to blog over the last few weeks and I feel like a couple of weeks to refocus and refresh would do me good. Uni life has been mental and if there's is one thing I've realized over the past few weeks, is that it's impossible for me to create anything when I'm feeling stressed. I have so many things on my mind that I can't focus and with course work completely packed over the next month, I don't think I will have that much time. There is no space besides course work and classes at the moment, no free time to do what I want. I even spent my weekend working.  

The fact is that I don't want to pressure myself in writing on here at the moment, especially when it's stressing me out. My course is my number one priority. For now that deserves my focus and after this period is over, I will hopefully be able to tackle this blog again. It might be that there will be an odd post, but it might also not be. I hope I will come back feeling refreshed with new ideas.

All the best wishes and see you soon.

PS. There will still be another post scheduled for Wednesday, but after that it's going to be a radio silence from this side.


You may also like:

7 comments

  1. I'll miss your posts, but I'm glad that you aren't pushing yourself to do something that you're not feeling. You've been creating great content and a lot of it, so don't give yourself a hard time :) Good luck with uni, and I'm wishing you all the best! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The bad thing is that now all of the sudden I'm really inspired to write and I have so many ideas. I hope that I can write them out and I will have lots of posts when I'm back.

      Delete
  2. I'll surely miss you in that time but it's good that you made a right decision for yourself now. I wish you the best with your uni and personal life! x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love. I promise I'll come back with a bam.

      Delete
  3. i'm sending you all the love and hugs and happy thoughts and motivational love you need right now :) i'll miss you, but you've got to do what's the best thing for you, and the blog will be here when you get back, but sadly uni doesn't wait for you. Go live wildly and have adventures in your everyday and see the beauty in uni, even when you hate it and it's so stressful and you want to curl up in a ball and cry. it'll all be worth it in the end, i promise. good luck eline <3

    LOVE YOU, MISS YOU, COME BACK SOON :* :* (i don't have the kissy emoji on my laptop so I had to go old school hehehe)

    Love,

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. That is just the nicest comment ever. I'm going to make sure I'm going on lots of adventures and then when I get back I can blog all about them. I like uni really, even if it's super stressful now and again. I'll come back as soon as possible, promise! In the meantime, any free time I have is going to be spent reading and catching up on other blogs. Including yours ;)

      Love, Eline

      Delete
  4. I can completely relate to what you've been feeling. Hope you've had some time to take stock, press pause and reflect. I often find it so exhausting and all-consuming but as soon as I've had that time and space to replenish myself, I am so much more able to serve everything that needs my time and energy. Hope it's all going well. Much love always!
    Ana xxx
    www.namastefromananya.com

    ReplyDelete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.