Popular Posts

The Best Beach Reads



I love reading. It's my way to escape. I read whenever I can and I never leave the house without a book. I think my greatest accomplishment to date is that I got my best friend back into reading. I'm always recommending books to her and other friends and family and usually they even like my choices. I'm not very good at writing reviews, I tend to get a bit too gushy, but recommending I can do. This is a list of all the best reads I think would be perfect for summer. Most of them will make you laugh out loud and squeal with cuteness.

Amazing fiction I've actually read and loved:

Who's that Girl - Mhairi Mcfarlane (a funny novel about online shaming and a famous actor that I absolutely loved)

The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance - Kirsty Greenwood (If you love vintage clothing this will be perfect)

Girl Against the Universe - Paula Stokes (YA, tennis, sweet love interest and a great portrayal of mental health problems)

Summer Skin - Kirsty Eagar (If there's one book you should pick up from the list, it's this one and it's set in college)

Me before You & After You - Jojo Moyes (You should read these before watching the movie)

The Day we Disappeared - Lucy Robinson (An amazing twist I didn't see coming, it will keep you gripped)

Throne of Glass series - Sarah J. Maas (Another YA. Let me tell you, the series grows better with the book and you won't be able to put it away)

The Fixer - Jennifer Lynn Barnes (I remember reading this on one of the hottest days of summer last year and I literary couldn't stop, a great YA thriller and the second book just got released)

Every Last Word - Tamara Ireland Stone (Another great example of a YA about mental health problems)

The Start of Me and You - Emery Lord (Perfect YA summertime read, Max and Paige are probably my favourite couple ever)


You may also like:

3 comments

  1. The only one of these that I've read is Me Before You! Thanks for the share :D My TBR list is always expanding :P -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the Throne of Glass series out of these - I agree, it gets better as it progresses!

    Jane / deluminators

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning on reading Me Before You before watching the movie. Thank you for lots of suggestions to read this summer! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.