Popular Posts

This week's notes | 02



🎶Harder to breath - Maroon 5 🎶

Dancing the night away with friends over the weekend. Being awakened by the exclamation of IT'S SNOWING. Even if that was at 8 am on Saturday morning after only four hours of sleep. Walking home from a party when it starts to snow. Good company. Board games. Winning. Laughing. Singing.  Full hearts. A big weekend and a quiet week. Handing in your exam after days of revision. Cooking and catching up with friends. Singing along to the La La Land soundtrack and dreaming of Ryan Gosling and real-life crushes. Cups of tea and treating yourself to a desert of a square of chocolate. Your bed after a long day. Taking soaked-through jeans off and putting your pjs on before snuggling up in bed with a cup of tea. And lastly coming home to cuddling your puppy.

🎶Let This Moment Last - Rondé 🎶

This week has been both big and quiet, fast and slow. I had the most exciting weekend. After that it took me a while to get back into a routine. The weekend was still ringing in my head and adjusting to the quietness of everyday life took it's time. But there is something to say for both of them. Big moments need quiet moments as their counterpart. Just like it can't be December every month and January needs to happen too. These next few weeks are big on uni deadlines. And getting back to work is something I'm ready for now. It's weird to think I will start my dissertation in February and get my degree in July. What then?

🎶22 - Taylor Swift 🎶

Probably the hardest thing of writing this weekly series has been taking photos. This week I didn't manage to take a single good one and I had to resort to a stock photo. If you have any tips on how to fix that problem I would love to know. I hope you had a lovely week.

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I haven't taken any photos since coming back to school, albeit I just got back on Sunday night and today is Wednesday :P I'm still trying to figure out my routine for this semester. // Ahh I wanna watch La La Land so badly!! // Hmm, sometimes if my photos don't totally work out, I just make them black and white hahah. -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

© My Return Ticket. Design by MangoBlogs.